Travel Days: 31 May – 4 June, 2018
Race day on 2 June, 2018
Arriving to Helsinki and accommodation at Hotel Cumulus Meilahti
Breakfast at the hotel
Free time in Helsinki
16:00, meet at Helsinki Silja Harbour, boarding, checking-in to the cabin
On board: pasta buffet dinner, marathon info, pick up number bib and kitbag, expo, Chinese speaking service
Breakfast on board
Ship arrives to Stockholm at 9:00.
Check out from ship and leave your luggages to Scandic Hotel Ariade, walking distance (400m) from the boat.
Guided walking from the hotel to the start area, distance 1,8 km.
The race starts at 12:00 for Group 1 and at 12:10 for Group 2.
Finish line will be closed at 18:00.
After the race, walk back to the hotel.
Breakfast at hotel.
Leisure time in Stockholm by your own.
Check in to the boat. Boat departure time from Stockholm is 17.00.
Breakfast on board. Silja ferry arrives to Helsinki.
Liesure time in Finland by your own.
- Hotel single room + A-class single cabin: €/person
- Hotel single room + B-class single cabin: €/person
- Hotel twin room + A-class 2-person cabin: €/person
- Hotel twin room + B-class 2-person cabin: €/person
- Hotel twin room + A-class 4-person cabin: €/person
- Hotel twin room + B-class 4-person cabin: €/person
- accommodation at Helsinki Hotel Cumulus Meilahti for one night , room type in accordance with the selected price package, including sauna and breakfast.
- accommodation at Stockholm Hotel xxxx for one night , room type in accordance with the selected price package, including breakfast.
- Stockholm Marathon cruise, accommodation on board at selected cabin for two nights, A-class cabin is sea-view room while B-class is without windows. Round trip breakfasts, pasta buffet dinner on the departure day, sauna on the return trip
- Chinese speaking service on board
- First aid service by our own nurse
- single room supplement
- massage after the race
- dinner on the return trip, other meals and services during the trip
Registration fee to Stockholm Marathon 2018
- Before 30.10.2017: 95 €/person
- 01.11.2017 – 04.02.2018: 107 €/person
- 05.02.2018 – 28.05.2018: 113 €/person
The prices are in Euros currency (15.08.2017) and are without obligation. The entry fee to the marathon is 100% obligatory and personal. There is no repayment or it is not changeable to other person in any case.
Nordic Marathon is not respond to any changes for the marathon race like timetables, cancellation, mistakes and any cost of changes to runners due to the marathon organization.
Tel. +358 10 235 1100