Travel days in Central Finland Lake Region
Transfer to Central-Finland, Lake Region.
Accommodation at Luxury Spa Hotel Peurunka.
Relaxing at spa after the marathon run.
Enjoy colorful activities in Peurunka with extra cost:
Curling, Kettlebell, Spinning, Frisbee golf, Skating. Precision sports and etc.
Day 2 Breakfast at Hotel
Visit to South Konnevesi National Park.
Guided hiking trip in beautiful South Konnevesi National Park
Traditional picnic lunch with organic local food
Hydrospeed/ River rafting with extra cost
Smoke sauna with extra cost
Day 3 Breakfast
Enjoy other activities at hotel (extra cost)
Having a fitness index measurement with Finnish personal trainer (by reservation) with extra cost
Feel the speed yourself as a co-driver in real rally car and feel the rally yourself in the RRteam rally simulator with extra cost.
Lunch included and afternoon transfer to Jyväskylä airport.
Flight to China via Helsinki.
Arrive to China next morning
Rate 500 Eur / person / in twin room / minimum group of 10 person
590 eur / person / in single room / minimum group of 10 person
Price shall include
• accommodation in twin bed rooms at Spa hotel Peurunka with breakfast
• Transfer from Helsinki to Central-Finland Lake Region and Spa hotel Peurunka, transfers in Central-Finland according to the program
• free use of spa and gym at Spa hotel Peurunka
• guided hiking tour and picnic lunch at National Park Konnevesi
• Chinese speaking travel guide service during the trips
• Transportation from airport to Hotel in Helsinki
• Other activities at Spa Peurunka.
• Fitness test and personal training in Peurunka
• Hydrospeed/ River rafting in Konnevesi
• smoke sauna
• rally car co-dirver and simulator
• Other meals and services during the trip
The rates are in Euros currency (30.09.2016) and are without obligation. All rates requires minimum 10 person in the group. The entry fee to the marathon is 100% obligatory and personal. There is no repayment or it is not changeable to other person in any case.
We are not respond to any changes for the marathon race like timetables, cancellation, mistakes and any cost of changes to runners due to the marathon organization.
For more information, please contact:
Tel. +358 10 235 1100, email@example.com